[PR] resume, my proposal

Michal Moskal malekith at pld.org.pl
Wed Feb 20 10:37:45 CET 2002

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 08:57:06PM +0100, Michal Kochanowicz wrote:
> > > PLD is fully prepared for automatic system upgrade. We supply indexes
> > > for RPM's apt-get port, we also have other upgrade tool, named poldek,
> > > with similar functionality.
> Why didn't you mentoin "wuch"?

hmm... wuch isn't activly developed as upgrade tool, Pawel recently
said, that is probably won't be. Indexes for wuch on ftp and iso are
afaik broken. I didn't want to lay.

> PS. This posting is sponsored by vim-ispell.patch and the english
> dictionary

Heh, my was too :)

> (which, by the way doesn't recognize word "english" written
> in lower case :/ ).

Becouse, it is written English, not english :)

--
: Michal ``,/\/\,       '' Moskal    | |            : GCS {C,UL}++++$
:          |    |alekith      @    |)|(| . org . pl : {E--, W, w-,M}-