perl modules licenses

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Fri Aug 29 00:28:15 CEST 2003

Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
> Bartek Jakubski <migo at supernet.com.pl> [27-08-2003 09:22]:
> > On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 02:50:29PM +0200, Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
> [...]
> >> Maybe we should put "same as perl" or something like this in the
> >> License fields?
> > Just after sending this message I thought about the same. "Same as Perl
> > itself".
>
> OK for me.

I don't see any advantage for users of indirect licensing info here.
It is inconvenient. IMVHO, the info in a comment is enough.

If we are aware of changing perl license, maybe implement an rpm macro, like
%{perl_license} ?

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology