Languages

Paweł Sakowski pawel at sakowski.eu.org
Mon Nov 17 15:02:47 CET 2003

> > Why do you need information about nationality? That's both politically
> > incorrect (xenophoby & stuff ;-) and unnecessary.
> ???
> I'm sorry but I don't see enything wrong in this! I'm proud that I'm
> from Poland. Arent'n You?

I didn't mean that. It's just that your proposition sounded as if it was
leading to making a questionnaire about religion, sexual preferences,
race and other information of similar relevancy ;-) No offence intended.

If we were to collect any information about the developers (why not?,)
language capabilities seem much more useful than nationality.

| Paweł Sakowski <pawel at sakowski.eu.org>            Never trust a man  |
|                            who can count up to 1023 on his fingers.  |