apache-mod_caml

Lukasz Dobrek dobrek at dobrek.de
Sun Dec 5 23:07:12 CET 2004

Dear list,
please find enclosed the spec for mod_caml for apache. It would be nice
if you could add this to cvs as well. Note it needs ocamldsort. Spec
file for ocamldsort you will find in one of my previous postings here.

There is one thing which I don't fully understand.
I had to explicitly forbid striping of mod_caml.so otherwise it was not
working,
but I see that other apache modules work without such a limitation, i.e.
there are striped. Any apache guru is hurtfully welcome to give her/his
opinion on this matter.

Sincerely Yours
Lukasz Dobrek