Two more and lets get some sleep

Lukasz Dobrek dobrek at dobrek.de
Mon Dec 6 00:02:25 CET 2004

Dear dear,

This email encloses two spec files for two ocaml libraries which I would
be very gratefully if you could to add to cvs. It is
- ocaml-gregoriandate, and
- ocaml-dbi.

I had to introduce special macro %_vendor_name in both of them in order
to be able to follow the convention I guess initiated by Michal Moskal
(malekith) to call all ocaml related packages with "ocaml-" prefix. I
find this convention cool, so I did it that way. In case of objections,
comments, and so on. I will be very happy to here, follow and obey if
necessary :))

Sweet dreams,
Lukasz Dobrek.