SPECS: ImageMagick.spec - updated to 6.1.4-1

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Sun Nov 14 20:15:24 CET 2004

> I've started to update it, but the build crashed at some point saying
> automake >= 1.9 is required.

Yes. There is R: automake >= 1.9.

> Do you have such version? If so, please tag the earlier version as
> Ac-branch, because this update seems to break the Ac dependencies.

It wasn't sent to builders, its not on ftp, so what dependencies are
broken? :) There are no dependencies in CVS AFAIK :) The only reason I
know why automake 1.9 is not included in AC is that it would make some
specs fail to build. Anyway... Branched, and I've learned something new
while doing this :-)

M.