SPECS: ImageMagick.spec - updated to 6.1.4-1

Michal Chruszcz troll at pld-linux.org
Sun Nov 14 21:44:34 CET 2004

It seems like on Sunday 14 of November 2004 20:15, Marcin Król typed:
> > Do you have such version? If so, please tag the earlier version as
> > Ac-branch, because this update seems to break the Ac dependencies.
>
> It wasn't sent to builders, its not on ftp, so what dependencies are
> broken? :) There are no dependencies in CVS AFAIK :)

Yet. Although, at some point someone might send it and it *won't* build. In
such cases (when something isn't supposed to be in Ac for some reasons)
branching previous revision is the best solution.

> The only reason I
> know why automake 1.9 is not included in AC is that it would make some
> specs fail to build. Anyway... Branched, and I've learned something new
> while doing this :-)

I don't care at all! Havner said it's almost clear that automake 1.9 won't
appear in Ac as the replacement for the current automake. He's the RM and I
don't want to enforce my solutions. Otherwise, we'll never release Ac.
--
Michal Chruszcz -=- Seen at http://1lo.sanok.pl/~troll/gallery.php