List of packages that didn't hit Ac.

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Wed Nov 17 21:46:32 CET 2004

> Sent to test build (non-integer release). Please give it a little bit
> more test and report any problems. Also, what about the suid issue
> reported by Grzegorz?

OK. Mounting/umounting works in smb4k only if: suid bits are set, as
described in note mentioned before or... when smb4k is manually
configured to use of super (looks like some sudo replacement for me).
I've packaged super (not commited though), but its useless. Users must
be added to configuration file (like in sudo) and it doesn't seem to
work anyway (still complaining about "only root can mount"). So...
setting suid bits is not acceptable IMHO and super is not working (at
least on my system). The only way I see, is to use sudo here. Do we want
such package like smb4k then? It surely needs admins attention after
installing and will not work for all users until admin will decide
otherwise.

M.