ircd.spec

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Thu Oct 14 22:32:37 CEST 2004

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 16:20:38 +0200, Marcin Król wrote:

> A word if I may...
>
> 1.73 Thu Oct 14 9:10:38 2004  by gotar
> CVS Tags: HEAD
> - reverted bogus rev. 1.71 changes (removing IPv4 server)
>
> OK, ipv6 compiled version doesn't work on IPv4 only kernel (I'm about to
> fix it) but... the other changes _were not bogus_ until you are

You had 2 days to fix it. You didn't, so I've reverted ENTIRE commit. I
have no time to play with fixing others mistakes.

> 1. Why you have removed autoconnect patch? Its bugfix.
[...]
> 2. Why you have removed crypt bcond? Without it ircd is compiled with
[...]
> 3. Why you have removed ircd.conf source? Using example.conf as
[...]
> 4. Why you have reverted to compile this very old, very buggy and
[...]

Because it was in the same commit.

> I'll have to make same changes again now, wasting my time...

Oh, so you think that I should waste my time to separate what's wrong
and right?

All you have to do is:

cvs up -r 1.72 ircd.spec
get back IPv4 server