/etc/cron.d/kmod

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Fri Sep 17 00:57:19 CEST 2004

On Friday 17 of September 2004 00:49, Grzegorz Konopko wrote:

> from rmmod.c:
>
>         if (!argv[optind]) {
>                 if (all) {
>                         /* FIXME implement */
>                         exit(1);
>                 }
> Yes, and I think this change is enough on this time.
No - it's broken.

[root at mobarm arekm]# rmmod.modutils -as
rmmod: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

rmmod: Bad address
rmmod: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

See?

Doing what I wrote will work for both cases (though will do nothing when
running 2.6 until someone implements rmmod -a in module-init-tools as qboosh
pointed).

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/