problems with network restart

The Undefined undefine at aramin.net
Sat Sep 18 22:37:43 CEST 2004

On Sat, Sep 18, 2004 at 08:32:23PM +0200, Tomasz Grobelny wrote:
> > restart. Also htb is working ok (I have my own script too). The only
> About htb I'm pretty sure that qdiscs are cleared during network restart. How
> on earth could you have qdisc without network interface?
on network restart there always is network interface. module is never
unloaded. it's only downed ;)

i use htb/iptables/dhcp with my own scripts and never i had any problems
when network was restarted. I use my own routing rules in
/etc/sysconfig/static-routes ;)

--
Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała
UNIX && Linux administrator, Adam Mickiewicz University WMiI
JID: undefine at piastlan.net    e-mail: undefine at pld-linux.org