Xorg 6.8.1

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sun Sep 19 23:03:57 CEST 2004

On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 22:39:42 +0200, Artur Flinta wrote:

> The only one bug I discovered is that Home and End keys doesn't work in
> mcedit running under xterm. Under gnome-terminal everything seems to be

Take XTerm.ad-pl rev. 1.17. It's consequence of blind merging. I'm fed
up with this kind of fuckup by arekm. First - kdenetwork.spec, merged
R: kdebase-core for kdict, now this. Watch what you are doing please,
read changelogs and take a look at diffs.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>
http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/