Xorg 6.8.1

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Sun Sep 19 23:21:12 CEST 2004

On Sunday 19 of September 2004 23:03, Tomasz Pala wrote:

> Take XTerm.ad-pl rev. 1.17. It's consequence of blind merging. I'm fed
> up with this kind of fuckup by arekm.
I've fixed all the cases that were pointed to me (this one was not). The only
way to do not break anything and be perfect is to do nothing right?

> First - kdenetwork.spec, merged
> R: kdebase-core for kdict, now this. Watch what you are doing please,
> read changelogs and take a look at diffs.
Heh, funny. That wasn't noticed even by djurban so don't expect that from me.

Merging is merging and is _not_ fixing everything what's broken because in
most cases you don't know if something is broken.
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/