Xorg 6.8.1

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Mon Sep 20 01:50:18 CEST 2004

On Monday 20 of September 2004 00:36, Tomasz Pala wrote:

> > I've fixed all the cases that were pointed to me (this one was not). The
> > only way to do not break anything and be perfect is to do nothing right?
>
> Oh, so what's the point of doing ANYTHING on HEAD, when there's any
> other branch!? Do you think I'm doing it for fun? [1]
If you read once more then you will see that I wrote that I'm fixing
everything what I broke if I know about such iussues.

> It was noticed by me: Message-ID: <20040827141430.GA3640 at os>.
Message-ID gives me ZERO knowledge.

> Merging is not excuse for BREAKING things. In this case:
I'm fixing everything I know about and I don't see any excuses.

> [1] Message-ID: <20040919081132.GA411 at os>
Again, not usable.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/