Outdated translations [ was: Re: SPECS: fcron.spec - added more

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Mon Sep 20 12:10:02 CEST 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 12:05:33 +0200, Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:

> I remember a discussion about /usr/share/man ownership; one of the
> arguments (gotar's?  I remember something about using vim as a man page
> browser, and it just had to be him... ;-> )

Indeed, I use regular editor to access these pages;)))

> was that there can be other browsers, for example xman.

poldek> desc -B man-config-1.5m2-2

Package:        man-config-1.5m2-2
RequiredBy:     X11-tools, X11-tools, X11-tools, X11-tools, man, pinfo

so xman (X11-tools) requires man-config too.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>
http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/