Setup question regarding pld-builder

Michael Honeyfield mike.honeyfield at xtra.co.nz
Sat Apr 2 09:49:50 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I am hoping to find some detailed guidance in setting up a builder
server my own GNU/Linux based distribution based on PLD's pld-builder.

I came across pld-builder and from the brief look at it, it seems very
complete (well it must be, your using it :D )

So, I was hoping to find someone that would be happy to send sometime
emailing with me on the setup and usage instructions.

In return, I will gladly contribute back changes and assist writing some
documentation on it.

Thanks

Mike