ANN: Closing AC

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Sun Dec 11 00:23:45 CET 2005

> Ra was OK as stable system for servers for about a year.
> Ac should be released two years ago ;)

Thats true, Ra was _very_ stable... and still is :) I hope that
releasing Th will take us less time than releasing Ac :) I'm just
worried that one maybe two years after relesing Ac almost everyone will
be using Th because of new versions of software. If I'm right, Ac will
die the same way Ra did :/

> It will probably be for some time.
> And there will probably be some moment to make it (more) stable later.
> But... who knows now.

I really liked the idea of "always in developement" distro that was
proposed.

M.