ANN: Closing AC

Cz at rny dhubleizh at o2.pl
Sun Dec 11 12:47:10 CET 2005

Dnia Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:23:45 +0100, Marcin Król <hawk at limanowa.net>
napisał:

> I really liked the idea of "always in developement" distro that was
> proposed.

It's ok as long, as we make ISO-s from time to time. I can't see what's
bothering ppl bout dying ac and th. Windows 98 and 95 and ME died as well,
other distros also make new versions and move on forward. There is no need
to do anything bout older versions. Supoort and fixex - ok, a little bit,
if somebody uses and needs, but generally we need to go forth. So it
really doesnt matter to me, if we make th, then th1.5, th2.0 and so on, or
if we name future ISO-s or relases with new names. Generally whatever, but
with ISO-s :D.

Cz at rny
--
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to The Dark Side" -
Yoda