ANN: Closing AC

Cz at rny dhubleizh at o2.pl
Fri Dec 16 01:07:56 CET 2005

Dnia Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:56:19 +0100, Tomasz Pala <gotar at polanet.pl>
napisał:

Because I completely don't understand what You questions mean (like 'how
to run services), it's better You look into the packages yourself
(initng-pld) and then ask. If You want to learn scripting in initng go
ahead and read bout it, don't ask me around.

I'll try to write it once more - if my machine with services starts almost
out of a box I don't understatnd the question 'how tu run services'. I'll
repeat myself once more - since there are no native initng scripts written
for PLD, fot now the 'scripts' just call ordinary plain old initcripts and
only thing they add is dependencies(which also are made temporaly). So to
run any of Your services, that aren't already in initng-pld, just copy any
script of a deamon like, and edit these 4 lines, changing the old
initscript name of the service and dependencies - that's pretty much it.

If You want from me to tell You how initng works, then stop trolling and
spend 5 minutes on reading it's main page (found easily via google) and
after You've bothered doing that ask questions other than how to run a
service X with some extra configuration.

EOT till some more testing/scripting in initng occures.

Cz at rny
--
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to The Dark Side" -
Yoda