ANN: Closing AC

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Fri Dec 16 12:32:06 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 18:40:24 +0100, Tomasz Grobelny wrote:

> Why don't you guys try to write down _requirements_ ie. list of properties
> that the new system must have before introducing it to PLD?

Because some people tried to convince me, that it is done and we must
only adapt some scripting to PLD. So if it exists I wanted to know how
it works. It turned out that there's noone here who knows anything more
than 'parallel' and 'dependencies'.

So how do you people want to put it in into PLD, when you don't have any
idea how to maintain the system?

> Once more: the idea is to write down WHAT IS NEEDED and then think if it's
> doable.

Or maybe just someone interested will check initNG or other really
existing projects? ;>

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>        http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                    http://tccs.sourceforge.net/