ac freezing

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Sat Dec 24 19:08:02 CET 2005

On Sat, Dec 24, 2005 at 06:01:33PM +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> On Saturday 24 December 2005 15:57, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> > bd: php-pear-MDB2_Driver_fbsql-0.1.1-1: req php-fbsql not found
> > bd: php-pear-MDB2_Driver_oci8-0.1.2-1: req php-oci8 not found
> not sure can these deps be solved. adamg?

s/Requires/Suggests/ ? :)
Since we do not provide frontbase/oracle modules, and we never did, we
can safely remove those and leave specs for those who have either of
the database.

> > bd: php-pecl-esmtp-0.3.1-3: req php(modules_api) = 20031224 version mismatch
> i can rebuild it, but it crashes (see TODO at the top of the spec). not sure is it good idea to send broken backage to main.

php-eaccelarator needs some tests, as I only managed it to build,
haven't tested at all.

--
   .. ::  http://www.pomocdladominiki.com.pl/ -- możesz pomóc :: ..
                         | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.