ac freezing

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Sun Dec 25 01:07:53 CET 2005

On Sat, Dec 24, 2005 at 07:08:02PM +0100, Adam Gołębiowski wrote:
> > > bd: php-pecl-esmtp-0.3.1-3: req php(modules_api) = 20031224 version mismatch
> > i can rebuild it, but it crashes (see TODO at the top of the spec). not sure is it good idea to send broken backage to main.
>
> php-eaccelarator needs some tests, as I only managed it to build,
> haven't tested at all.

As a note, php-eacclerator builds but causes apache 2.2 to sigsegv on
startup - this has been confirmed by glen ane me. If there are any
eaccerlator users around, please stand up and volunteer to make it work
(and not only build, which is already done). Otherwise we shall vote on
eaccelerator's removal from Ac.

--
   .. ::  http://www.pomocdladominiki.com.pl/ -- możesz pomóc :: ..
                         | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.