SOURCES (AC-branch): bashrc - removed stty erase setting to `tput ...

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Jun 30 18:37:25 CEST 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Tomasz Pala wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 16:12:37 +0200, Jan Rekorajski wrote:
>
> > And because RH is just srewed we have to be more?
>
> You could just read this.

I did.

> > Come on, I have _never_ had any problems with it _until_ you "fixed" it.
>
> You've got my bugreport with testcase, #5671 AFAIR.
> And what are your problems?

Randomly non-working backspace in every xterm[1]/screen/whatever combination.
It just works without your "fix".

[1] xterm in this case means "any and every terminal emulator in X11".

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?