SOURCES (AC-branch): bashrc - removed stty erase setting to `tput ...

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Thu Jun 30 18:47:40 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 18:27:49 +0200, Tomasz Pala wrote:

> > You could just read this.
>
> Just to be precise: we are screwed, RH has fixed everything (including
> broken screen).

Debian is the same. So we've got ridiculous situation: RH/FC/Debian
works everywhere, PLD works fine locally and remotely with RH/FC/Debian,
but it's not working remotely with _another PLD_. And you say, that RH
is screwed up, right? Do you mean that RH in some magic way has
influenced PLD-PLD interoperability, mhmm? Interesting.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>        http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                    http://tccs.sourceforge.net/