SOURCES (AC-branch): bashrc - removed stty erase setting to `tput ...

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Jun 30 22:19:50 CEST 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Tomasz Pala wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 18:27:49 +0200, Tomasz Pala wrote:
>
> > > You could just read this.
> >
> > Just to be precise: we are screwed, RH has fixed everything (including
> > broken screen).
>
> Debian is the same. So we've got ridiculous situation: RH/FC/Debian
> works everywhere, PLD works fine locally and remotely with RH/FC/Debian,
> but it's not working remotely with _another PLD_. And you say, that RH
> is screwed up, right? Do you mean that RH in some magic way has
> influenced PLD-PLD interoperability, mhmm? Interesting.

Oh, great all knowing!
Please show me _where_ exactly stty erase is set to tput kbs in Debian
and FC. I'm looking all over /etc in those two distributions and just
can not find it. And, yes, so happens that I have both installed and
both are quite fresh.

It seems to me they have fixed your problems some other, proper, way.
You just didn't look deep enough.

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?