freetype 2.1.7 is broken - 2.1.9 in AC

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Wed Mar 16 12:26:12 CET 2005

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 of March 2005 10:56, havner wrote:
[...]
> > You're right, but 115 is a lot. It's enought you'll leave me with 10-15
> > not buildable packages as you used to do.
> I'm sorry to disappoint you but my proposal doesn't mean that I volunteer to
> do everything to get it done. I can do what free time and real live stuff
> allows me.

Proposal "let sb else do it" is valueless.
So if you propose anything you have to either
- volunteer
- find sb else who volunteer
- forget it and not to propose

This is how PLD works if you did forget.

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology