freetype 2.1.7 is broken - 2.1.9 in AC

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Wed Mar 16 13:51:18 CET 2005

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 12:59:36PM +0100, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> Anyway AC RM said his word on this - he is against new freetype (and currently
> there is no one willing to do the backporting).

And to be clear, I'm not against new freetype in general, I'm against
relying on YOU to provide clear rebuilds. It there is any other reliable
volunteer to do that, be my guest.

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer && PLD 2.0 release manager         http://www.pld-linux.org