freetype 2.1.7 is broken - 2.1.9 in AC

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Wed Mar 16 14:08:21 CET 2005

On Wednesday 16 of March 2005 13:51, havner wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 12:59:36PM +0100, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> > Anyway AC RM said his word on this - he is against new freetype (and
> > currently there is no one willing to do the backporting).
>
> And to be clear, I'm not against new freetype in general, I'm against
> relying on YOU to provide clear rebuilds. It there is any other reliable
> volunteer to do that, be my guest.
Heh, don't realy on me since I WROTE ALREADY THAT I WON'T HAVE THE TIME TO DO
THAT ALONE.

Of course no one else volunteered (I never counted on you btw, miracles do not
happen so often). Bug stays in AC.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/