PLD installation report

Patrys :: Patryk Zawadzki patrys at pld-linux.org
Sat Nov 19 20:17:58 CET 2005

Dnia 19-11-2005, sob o godzinie 21:42 +0300, Denis Ovsienko napisał(a):
> Hi all.
> I have installed my first PLD system. I was using QEMU, the latest PLD
> rescue and web-site ("Installing PLD based on Rescue CD"):
> http://docs.pld-linux.org/instalacjarc_install_core.html
> There are some erros which render the manual unusable:

The English docs have not been maintained for a long time. I will try to
update them as soon as I have some time. Until then you can try and use
some translation tool to translate Polish docs.

By the way, docs in SVN are newer than these available online (still
changed by me long time ago in the galaxy far far away). Polish docs are
regenerated after each change. Can we do something about it?

--
Patrys :: Patryk Zawadzki <patrys at pld-linux.org>
PLD Linux