SPECS: munin.spec - added apache config and pre/post scripts - sim...

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Fri Oct 7 00:13:32 CEST 2005

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> On Friday 07 October 2005 00:48, baggins wrote:
> > Author: baggins                      Date: Thu Oct  6 21:48:17 2005 GMT
> > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - added apache config and pre/post scripts
> > - simplify use of sysconfdir macro
> > - move html stuff to /home/services/httpd/html/munin
> grrr
>
> http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/PLD-doc/devel-hints-en.txt
> http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/PLD-doc/devel-hints-pl.txt
>
> section "Apache version independant packages"
>
> read and follow.

Forget it.
IMO it's pure bullshit for apache 1.3.x, forcing web server upgrade for
a simple cgi is nonsense.

BTW I just copy-pasted those scripts from some random spec.

> and /home/services shouldn't be used too, (don't know where it's written)

Nowhere. And there is no better place.  I'm not going to spread
dynamically genarated html files all over the system.

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?