cvs vs svn... (Re: SOURCES: ghostscript-afpl-am.patch (NEW), ghostscript-afpl-ijs_pkg...)

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Sat Sep 10 12:42:00 CEST 2005

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> And so what? For merging rpm from head to ac-branch you need to review spec
> and _all_ patches. spec + patches is like sources, no difference.

And svn changes _nothing_ here, I still would have to review all the
patches regardless of scm :/

SVN will not suddently solve all problems, it will just change them into
other problems.

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?