cvs vs svn... (Re: SOURCES: ghostscript-afpl-am.patch (NEW), ghostscript-afpl-ijs_pkg...)

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sat Sep 10 16:13:51 CEST 2005

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 11:31:35 +0200, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> I dont care what you want. Your help in developing PLD is marginal.

Indeed, thanks to people like you. I'm tired of 'hey, who has broken
mysql today?'

> No, read again. Scripts needs to be written the same way as for cvs. svn it's
[...]
> As I wrote already - it has to be written _before_ anything can happen.
[...]
> Use ./builder -f SPECS? Where builder has to be written.

> > > Few days later you want to revert that and...
> > ...and I have never had such situation.
> Because you do (almost) nothing?

Yes. And I'm trying not to fuck up things (and leave for somebody else
to care like you've done many times, no offence).

> > And all clear. I don't like python at all;)
> There are other bindings. perl, java.

Ok, perl is good.

> Ehh, so this whole talk is pointless since such tool NEEDS to be written
> first.

Here's my proposal: insert a few packages into SVN, start writing some
tools and SHOW us (me) how it works, we'll test it and make decision
basing on experience not hipothetical situations.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>        http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                    http://tccs.sourceforge.net/