SPECS: pld-builder.spec - added initscript (template) for performi...

Tomasz Wittner twittner at o2.pl
Tue Apr 4 00:34:06 CEST 2006

On Tue 4. April 2006 00:00, Mariusz Mazur wrote:
> On Monday 03 April 2006 18:00, twittner wrote:
> > Author: twittner                     Date: Mon Apr  3 16:00:29 2006 GMT
> > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - added initscript (template) for performing administrator's tasks
> >   for pld-builder such as mounting /proc in builder chroots,
>
> [mmazur at home PLD_Builder]$ grep mount *.py
> rpm_builder.py:    chroot.run("test ! -f /proc/uptime &&
mount /proc", 'root')
1. What about umounting proc inside chroots when system is shutting down?:
$ sudo umount /mnt/hda9
umount: /mnt/hda9: device is busy
umount: /mnt/hda9: device is busy
I have inside /mnt/hda9 chroots with mounted /proc
2. What about installing/removing crontables with pld-builder jobs on
demand? - I have pld-builder installed on my desktop. Every minute cron runs
ca 5 python interpreters performing builder tasks at the same time - it
breaks playing sound.

--
Tomasz Wittner