AC: branching - update

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Tue Apr 4 00:50:11 CEST 2006

> Under http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~arekm/ac-branch.txt there is a list of
> packages which will be branched from specified revision from HEAD (branching
> will be done by date).

The list prepared by arekm is no longer valid because some newer
packages were moved to main. Also there is no actual list ATM because
some packages will be moved to main in next few days.

If nothing bad will happen branching will be done this weekend (april
8-9th) based on contents of main Ac tree. Branching will not be done by
date as arekm wrote but by auto-ac tags from which packages in main were
built.

Please do not send anything to ready tree after april 6th. Also do not
move any packages from ready to main after this point.

> Some specs already have AC-branch - these will not be touched.

Thats still true.

> Some will be
> deleted on HEAD (these which are obsolete in Th like X11.spec).

I'm not thinking about this right now. Anyone want to help with this
when branching will be finished?

> AC builders (ac-ready) will be blocked to allow AC-branch builds only.

Thats still true.

M.