SPECS: python-Imaging.spec - updated to 1.1.5 - renamed to python-...

Maciej 'Agaran' Pijanka agaran at pld-linux.org
Sun Apr 9 22:22:29 CEST 2006

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 09:18:10PM +0200, Michal Chruszcz wrote:
> It seems like on Sunday 09 April 2006 21:10, troll typed:
> [...]
> > - renamed to python-PIL
>
> I'm not kidding ;-P Please, rename python-Imaging.spec to python-PIL.spec.

best way is to put mv with exact file names, so it could be just
copy'n'wasted^wpasted

btw there was tags on that spec so not moving but only cp,
cvs rm from user side to preserve branches..

--
agaran at pld dash linux dot org :: PLD Linux Developer [#133161]
I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. [Isaac Asimov]