[info] Ac branching - done

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Tue Apr 11 22:03:06 CEST 2006

I've manually branched last three specs today. As far as I can trust my
simple scripts whole Ac is now branched with AC-branch. However if you
will encounter any error ie. AC-branch on wrong revision, please either
fix it or let me know about it (via mail).

There is at least one problematic spec: kernel-mosix.spec. It shares few
sources with kernel24.spec. Since AC-branch was placed on those shared
files using kernel24.spec, kernel-mosix.spec may even not build. I'm not
interested in openmosix enabled kernel, so if someone plans working on
this spec, please fix this problem first.

For Ac STBRs, please check who-is-who in PLD-doc or send requests
directly to me (mail, jabber). Before requesting STBR make sure that it
can be built using AC-branch. STBRs for HEAD versions may have ~1 day delay.

If anyone will need privileges to send STBRs from non-Ac branches (ie.
DEVEL), let me know.

M.