[th] apache-base requires /etc/monit

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sun Aug 27 19:05:22 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 07:15:22PM +0100, Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
> apache-base requires the /etc/monit directory thanks to our new favorite
> rpm feature.  What's the correct way to fix this?  R: monit is a no-no,

Speaking of rpm features:

~:  kadu [from Ac]
kadu: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
~:  host [from Th]
host: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
~:  rpm -V kadu bind-utils
~:  rpm -qa openssl\*
openssl-tools-0.9.7i-2
openssl-devel-0.9.7i-2