[Th] geninitrd borked?

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Tue Dec 19 20:21:34 CET 2006

Hello.

I can't get my system to work with geninitrd-8103-1
rc-scripts fail when trying to check my root filesystem, because it's mounted
read-write already. This doesn't happen with geninitrd-7899-0.1 at all.
Oh, and BTW when trying to use bootsplash kernel crashes with a kernel panic -
cannot find rootfs - looks like initrd isn't even started in that case.

Maybe it's because I'm more of an Iron Maiden fan than Metallica? ;)
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś