upgrade apache to 2.2

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Mon Jan 2 23:15:20 CET 2006

On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 20:37:54 +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> then all apache packages (around 20!) should be conflicted, i don't think
> mod_perl should be an exception. and adding conflicts where you should just
> do --upgrade-dist is slightly overkill!

So maybe all that zilions of dependencies are overkill?

And why should I do dist upgrade, I've just installed php-dom, which
required new release of php, which required apache 2.2. I probably could
put --nodeps and everything would be fine. If anything, then -release
dependencies are overkill.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>        http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                    http://tccs.sourceforge.net/