upgrade apache to 2.2

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Tue Jan 3 10:51:29 CET 2006

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 10:45:50AM +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> not my decision for apache 2.2 in ac, but you can try
[...]

Next thing - all the PHP packages don't work now, 10_common.conf:

# Each directory to which Apache has access can be configured with respect
# to which services and features are allowed and/or disabled in that
# directory (and its subdirectories).
#
# First, we configure the "default" to be a very restrictive set of
# features.
#
<Directory />
        Options FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        <IfModule mod_authz_host.c>
                Order deny,allow
                Deny from all
        </IfModule>
</Directory>

phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin, smokeping, webmails, eevrything...

--
Tom Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>           http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                         http://tccs.sourceforge.net/