upgrade apache to 2.2

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Tue Jan 3 11:54:54 CET 2006

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 11:51, Tomasz Pala wrote:
> # First, we configure the "default" to be a very restrictive set of
> # features.
> #
> <Directory />
>         Options FollowSymLinks
>         AllowOverride None
>         <IfModule mod_authz_host.c>
>                 Order deny,allow
>                 Deny from all
>         </IfModule>
> </Directory>
>

> phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin, smokeping, webmails, eevrything...
phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin were afaik updated recently, but in any case resent
them as there were more updates.

smokeping - finish TODO in spec then it can be sent to ready :)

"everything" - every app needs handled specially. just blindly adding "allow
from all" is not sufficent, the application could leave your host open for
proxying, DoS'ing, other not welcome activities...

so there should be several kinds of configurations:
1. world access
<Directory "/usr/share/application">
    AllowOverride None
    Allow from all