AC TODO [03/01/2006]

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Wed Jan 4 01:13:21 CET 2006

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006, Jakub Bogusz wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 07:16:52PM +0100, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> > There left only a few things todo in dependencies area (and much more in other
> > areas)
> >
> > bd: libstdc++32-3.3.6-3: req libc.so.6 not found
> > - tons of these due to multilib so the question arrives. What we do with
> > multilib glibc, gcc and so on - qboosh? Does it go into Ac or not?
>
> IMO it should.
> The same in our limited sparc64 port.
>
> (BTW: I'm not the one who introduced multilib on ac-amd64 (I just made
> it possible), so I'm not the only person to ask)

I did it. And IMO too it should.
But I don't understand why there are "tons of these", they should be
just from gcc 32bit packages as these are the only ones that need 32bit
glibc.

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?