AC TODO [03/01/2006]

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Wed Jan 4 15:40:06 CET 2006

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 23:41, Jakub Bogusz wrote:

> > > Yes, 2.4.32-2 already in ac-ready (incl. sparc64; still no amd64 -
> > > nobody cared).
> > > The question is routes patch (2.4.32-2 has the patch applied, HEAD
> > > disabled) - which version should go to Ac (I'd prefer not to change it
> > > after Ac release). As I don't have a strong opinion here, I'm asking
> > > now - does anyone need this patch?
> >
> > No idea, I don't use 2.4
>
> If nobody answers till tomorrow, I'm going to make 2.4.32-3 without this
> patch.
Please do it. We have 2.6.14.5 built on all architectures and I would like to
start rebuilding kernel related stuff...

... which reminds me ppc vs powerpc issue - was best way of handling
ppc/powerpc found (if yes then which spec)?

mmazur, will new llh be available anytime soon?

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/