AC TODO [12/01/2006]

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Sat Jan 14 00:24:27 CET 2006

On Saturday 14 January 2006 00:09, Marcin Król wrote:
> > Hawk, what's the status of bootdisks?
>
> They are quite usable IMO. Bootdisk TODO is not closed yet, but I think
> we can live without those things.
Cool.

> > I'm going to create ISO and DVD images with AC snapshot soon
>
> Don't do it! Seriously. I've updated package definitions for installer
> ~4  weeks ago, but I'm sure that I'll have to update it again after AC
> freeze (I mean, real freeze not the one we have now).
There will be no big changes now. 1-2 weeks is for finishing missing
dependencies on ftp and that's all ( + missing packages that people want).
There is also one update I'm waiting for - php 4.4.2.

> When we will be sure that AC is really, _really_ frozen, I'll fix
> installer for it.
I'll give you info when builder request access will be restricted - that
should be good time to update installer.

> Also iso-priority is completly out of date and will need updating. I
> would like you to leave ISO things for me.
No problem but remember that DVD images also needs to be generated and we now
handle ppc boot able isos/dvds, too (using ppcrcd). I've updated generation
scripts in cvs for that some time ago (AC-branch).

> Oh, and there is no
> iso-priority for DVD at all. I'll have to create it.
It wasn't needed when I played with dvd images. These images were at
http://ftp3.pld-linux.org/~pldftpac/isos/ but now seems gone, I'll try to
find them.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/