PLD is not for non-Poles

Patryk Zawadzki patrys at pld-linux.org
Tue Jun 27 07:12:57 CEST 2006

Dnia 26-06-2006, pon o godzinie 12:53 +0200, Dirk Ullrich napisał(a):
> Hi, PLD-developers,
>
> I'm a longstanding Debian user, but I thought it would be a good idea
> to broaden my Linux knowledge a bit. Thus I was looking for an
> RPM-based Linux distribution and and came across PLD. In my opinion
> PLD is by far the most interesting RPM-based distribution. But there is
> a big grain of salt for somebody like me not being able to understand
> Polish: It seems the nearly all interesting communication is done in
> Polish. That's a pitty since this fact prevents me from becoming an
> active member of the PLD community.

It's just that most of people here do come from Poland and at least some
of them are not able to communicate freely in English. Based on the fact
that one of the most active developer community members is glen, I can
tell you that Polish is not a barrier unless you plan to read each and
every mail about PLD sent in the last few years.

--
Patryk Zawadzki <patrys at pld-linux.org>
PLD Linux