PLD is not for non-Poles

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Tue Jun 27 13:20:17 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 12:53:10PM +0200, Dirk Ullrich wrote:

> a big grain of salt for somebody like me not being able to understand
> Polish: It seems the nearly all interesting communication is done in
> Polish. That's a pitty since this fact prevents me from becoming an

Well, no. Polish list (speaking about devel) is (was?) overloaded with
chats, here's all the esence. Some time ago it was decided, that en list
is the main one and I don't read pl since then (as I currently have no
time at all).

--
Tom Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>           http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                         http://tccs.sourceforge.net/