firefox 2 for ac

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Wed Nov 22 19:11:20 CET 2006

there problems descibred below ceased to exist after using release >= 1 and
removing /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/chrome/chrome/app-chrome.manifest, which i
don't know exactly how it appeared to my system.

if somebody wishes to dig into it then the file is available at
http://glen.alkohol.ee/pld/app-chrome.manifest

--
glen