browser-plugins

Patryk Zawadzki patrys at pld-linux.org
Tue Sep 5 22:14:05 CEST 2006

How do we handle things like totem? It used to provide one file named
totem_mozilla.so. Now it provides:

[patrys at meaw ~]$ rpm -ql browser-plugin-totem
/usr/lib/browser-plugins/libtotem-basic-plugin.so
/usr/lib/browser-plugins/libtotem-basic-plugin.xpt
/usr/lib/browser-plugins/libtotem-complex-plugin.so
/usr/lib/browser-plugins/libtotem-complex-plugin.xpt
/usr/lib/browser-plugins/libtotem-gmp-plugin.so
/usr/lib/browser-plugins/libtotem-gmp-plugin.xpt
/usr/lib/browser-plugins/libtotem-narrowspace-plugin.so
/usr/lib/browser-plugins/libtotem-narrowspace-plugin.xpt

rpm build macros check only for first installation so this renders
consecutive upgrade attempts useless. Can anyone fix the macro? I'm not
really into rpm macros nor do I have the time to learn them now.

--
Patryk Zawadzki <patrys at pld-linux.org>
PLD Linux