perl build

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Fri Sep 22 17:56:38 CEST 2006

On Friday 22 September 2006 18:22, Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
> > additional pros on that is that the base perl install gets smaller.
>
> What would you like to strip?
why not anything that's available from CPAN?

maybe the perl-modules and perl packages is good idea (i didn't know that
perl.rpm = dist tarball), but package the list of modules currently in
perl-modules Provides, as separate packages, and individual packages
autogenerate deps on single packages, not perl-modules.

this way we'll achieve:
1. installing perl = perl dist tarball
2. installing single package, only needed deps are installed

> PS  I consider it to be rude: publishing e-mail without asking first.
sorry :/

--
glen