http://hardware4linux.info/

Mariusz Mazur mmazur at kernel.pl
Thu Jul 19 16:21:43 CEST 2007

We don't have anything for storing and browsing through hardware profiles and
the website in the subject looks all webish2.0 and colorfull and has round
edges. If someone could get through the software, package it and maybe send
it to both ac and th, that'd be neat (/me -enotime). Oh, you can mail the
author afterwards -- he's responsive, from mandriva and actually knows what
pld is and took the effort of bugging us on irc about his solution. If it
takes off, both users and developers could probably benefit from it (e.g. I'd
know beforehand what laptops are supported by pld out of the box or
something).

--
Judge others by their intentions and yourself by your results.
                                                                 Guy Kawasaki